Records of the Rebellion [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Military Affairs, Subcommittee Appointed To Ascertain Whether Unofficial Matter Has Been Introduced Into Part 2, Volume 20, of the Records of the Rebellion, Fiftieth Congress, second session and Fiftieth Congress, first session, on Mar. 24, 31, Apr. 2, 5, July 25, 27, Oct. 3, 1888
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Military Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1888.
- Physical Description:
- 55 pages ; cm.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9921065