Investigation of Corrupt Practices in Lobbying Congress, Charges Against Electric Boat Co. and Lake Torpedo Boat Co. Part 1, Report [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Select Committee Pursuant to H. Res. 288, Sixtieth Congress, first session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee Pursuant to H. Res. 288
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 87 pages : foldouts ; cm.
- Contains H. Rpt. 60-1727, pt. 1.
Considers (60) H. Res. 255.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9921225