Affairs of the Mexican Kickapoo Indians. Vol. 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Indian Affairs, Sixtieth Congress, first session and Fifty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Feb. 8, 9, 11, 12, 14-16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25-28, Mar. 1, 2, 4, Nov. 1, 2, 4-6, 8, 9, 11, 1907
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1907.
- Physical Description:
- 869, xliii pages : foldouts ; cm.
- Hearings were held in Eagle Pass, Tex.; Douglas, Ariz.; and Shawnee, Okla. and Considers (59) S. Res. 261.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9921230