Five Per Cent Case. Vol. 3 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Interstate Commerce Commission
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1915.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 2,029-3,112 pages ; cm.
- Contains "Five Per Cent Case," ICC hearings and exhibits in Docket No. 5680, "Revenues of Mail Carriers in Official Classification Territory," and Investigation and Suspension Docket No. 333, "Rate Increases in Official Classification Territory.".
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9921339