Hearing Under H. Res. 154, a Resolution Authorizing the Committee on D.C. To Inquire into the Government of Said District and H. Res. 200, a Resolution Authorizing the Payment of the Expenses of the Committee Appointed by the Committee on D.C., or the Chairman Thereof, To Investigate and Make Inquiry into the Various Departments of Government in D.C., and into the Management and Conduct of All Public-Utility Corporations Doing Business in Said District. Part 13 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the District of Columbia, Sixty-Third Congress, first session, on Aug. 15, 1913
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1913.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 357-396 pages ; cm.
- Considers (63) H. Res. 154, (63) H. Res. 200.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.D 63/1:G 74/1-13
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9921709