Hearings on House Resolution No. 73 To Investigate the Fur-Seal Industry of Alaska. <Part 12> [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Expenditures in Department of Commerce and Labor, Sixty-Second Congress, second session, on May 16, 24, 25, 29, June 4, 5, 1912
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Department of Commerce and Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1912.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 705-796 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 12. and Considers (62) H. Res. 73.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9921798