Hearings on House Resolution No. 73 To Investigate the Fur-Seal Industry of Alaska [electronic resource] : Appendix A: hearings before the United States House Committee on Expenditures in Department of Commerce and Labor, Sixty-Second Congress, second session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Department of Commerce and Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1911.
- Physical Description:
- 1,232 pages ; cm.
- Contains letters, reports, and documents furnished by the Commerce and Labor Dept, relating to the administration of the seal fisheries of Alaska.
Considers (62) H. Res. 73.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ex 7/2:F 96/1/app
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9921801