Hearings on House Resolution No. 103 To Investigate the Expenditures in the Navy Department. <Part 7> [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Expenditures in Navy Department, Sixty-Second Congress, first session, on Aug. 5, 1911
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Navy Department
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1911.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 159-183 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 7.
Considers (62) H. Res. 103.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9921867