Lewis Publishing Company [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Expenditures in Post Office Department, Sixty-Second Congress, second session, on Jan. 31, Feb. 1, 1912
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Post-Office Department
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1912.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 4,833-4,910 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 49. Investigates PO Dept alleged improper prosecution of Lewis Publishing Co.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ex 7/6:In 8/1-49
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9921899