Memorial in Conjunction with Perry's Victory Centennial and Exposition [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Industrial Arts and Expositions, Sixty-First Congress, second session, on Feb. 18, 1910
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Industrial Arts and Expositions
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1910.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages ; cm.
- Considers (61) H.R. 16363.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 2/7:P 42
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9922065