Aids to Navigation [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Light-Houses, etc., Sixtieth Congress, second session, on Jan. 23, 1909
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Light-Houses, etc
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1909.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation on Stony Point, N.Y., lighthouse and combination acetylene gas and whistling buoys. and Considers (60) H.R. 20190.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9922134