Hearing on Bill Providing for Regulation, Identification, and Registration of Motor Vehicles Engaged in Interstate Travel [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Sixty-First Congress, second session, on Feb. 17, 1910
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1910.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages ; cm.
- Considers (61) H.R. 5176.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/4:M 85
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9922173