Juvenile Crime and Reformation, Including Stigmata of Degeneration, Being a Hearing on the Bill (H.R. 16733) [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Sixtieth Congress, first session, on Mar. 6, 1908
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 335 pages ; cm.
- Considers (60) H.R. 16733.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9922326