Hours of Labor for Workmen, Mechanics, etc., Employed upon Public Works of the U.S [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Labor, Fifty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Feb. 15, 23, Mar. 1, 8, 9, 15, 22, 29, Apr. 5, 11, 12, 1900
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1900.
- Physical Description:
- 512 pages ; cm.
- Considers (56) H.R. 6882, (56) H.R. 7389.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9922397