Hearings Concerning House Bill No. 11312, a Bill To Promote the Commerce and Increase the Foreign Trade of the U.S. and To Provide Auxiliary Cruisers, Transports, and Seamen for Government Use When Necessary [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Fifty-Fifth Congress, third session, on Jan. 10, 1899
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1899.
- Physical Description:
- 100 pages ; cm.
- Considers (55) H.R. 11312.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9922429