Report of the Commissioners and Evidence Taken in Regard to the Sutro Tunnel [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Mines and Mining, Forty-Second Congress, second session, on Feb. 12, 16, 20, 21, 23, 24, 26-29, Mar. 1, 2, 15, 18, 19, 22, 23, 25-29, 1872
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Mines and Mining
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1872.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 450 pages : foldouts ; cm.
- Hearing was issued as part of H. Rpt. 42-94.
Considers (42) H.R. 2966.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9922566