Postal Telegraph Facilities [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Post Roads, Fifty-First Congress, first session, on Feb. 11, 18, 21, 28, Mar. 1, 4, 7, 1890
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Post Roads
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1890.
- Physical Description:
- 90 pages ; cm.
- Considers the proposed establishment of telegraph facilities in the Post Office Dept. and Considers (51) H.R. 3319, (51) H.R. 3328, (51) H.R. 442, (51) H.R. 1000.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9922812