H.R. 18756, " Defining Certain Publications of the Second Class and Fixing the Rate of Postage Thereon" [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Post Roads, Fifty-Eighth Congress, third session, on Feb. 7, 10, 1905
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Post Roads
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1905.
- Physical Description:
- 57 pages ; cm.
- Considers (58) H.R. 18756.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9922826