Post Office Appropriation Bill, 1915 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Post Roads, Sixty-Third Congress, second session, on Dec. 2-4, 1913
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Post Roads
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1913.
- Physical Description:
- 212 pages ; cm.
- Before taking up the appropriation bill, the committee considers sundry pieces of legislation relating to money orders, postal savings, unpaid or insufficiently prepaid mail, reimbursement of postmasters for losses, and removal of limitations on money deposits.
Considers (63) H.R. 9317, (63) H.R. 9318, (63) H.R. 9319, (63) H.R. 9321, (63) H.R. 7967.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9922840