Hearings on H.R. 18176, Making an Appropriation for the Survey of Public Lands Lying Within the Limits of Land Grants To Provide for the Forfeiture to the U.S. of Unsurveyed Land Grants to Railroads, and for Other Purposes [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Lands, Sixty-First Congress, second session, on Feb. 3, 1910
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1910.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages ; cm.
- Considers (61) H.R. 18176.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9922972