Reports Made by the Honorable John MacPherson Berrien, with Testimony Relating to the Violation of the Naturalization Laws [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Twenty-Eighth Congress, second session, on Jan. 21-25, 27-31, Feb. 1, 3-8, 10-15, 17, 24, 27, 1845
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1845.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 222 pages ; cm.
- Hearing was issued as S. Rpt. 28-173. All testimony is in the form of deposition or summary. Hearings were held in New York City; Philadelphia, Pa.; Baltimore, Md.; and New Orleans, La.
Considers (28) S. 99.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9923786