Proceedings on the Contested Cases of William P. Kellogg and Henry M. Spofford, Claiming Seats as Senators from the State of Louisiana [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Privileges and Elections, Forty-Fifth Congress, first session, on Oct. 23, 24, 26, Nov. 12, 19, 21-23, 1877
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Privileges and Elections
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1880.
- Physical Description:
- 110 pages ; cm.
- Hearing was issued as S. Misc. Doc. 45-79.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9923907