Report of Hearings of Feb. 23 and 24, 1906 on H.R. 117 and H.R. 12321 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the District of Columbia, Subcommittee on Ways and Means, Fifty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Feb. 23, 24, 1906
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia. Subcommittee on Ways and Means
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1906.
- Physical Description:
- 54 pages ; cm.
- Considers D.C. Police Department promotion and trial board procedures revisions.
Considers (59) H.R. 117, (59) H.R. 12321.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.D 63/1:P 75
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9924001