Statement of Gen. George F. Elliott, Commandant, Accompanied by Col. Frank L. Denny, Quartermaster, and Lieut. Col. George Richards, Assistant Paymaster [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Sixtieth Congress, first session, on Jan. 23, 1908
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 343-370 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 9. Considers USMC budget estimates for FY09.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9924124