Relief of Tobacco Growers [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Ways and Means, Subcommittee on Internal Revenue, Fifty-Eighth Congress, second session, on Feb. 4, 25, 1904
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Internal Revenue
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1904.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 67 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to exempt tobacco leaf and twist producers from license and tax. and Considers (58) H.R. 4482, (58) H.R. 9870, (58) H.R. 10857, (58) H.R. 3574, (58) H.R. 1971.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9924196