Safety of Employees and Travelers upon Railroads [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate Commerce, Fifty-Seventh Congress, first session, on Apr. 8, May 23, 1902
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1902.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 154 pages : foldout ; cm.
- Considers legislation to require railroads automatic couplers and continuous brakes.
Considers (57) S. 3560.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/3:C 83/2-2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9924244