To Establish a National Conservatory of Music and Art for the Education of Advanced Pupils in Music in All Its Branches, Vocal and Instrumental, as Well as Painting, Drawing, and Etching [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education, Sixty-Fifth Congress, second session, on June 17, 1918
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1918.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages ; cm.
- Considers (65) H.R. 6445.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9924342