Public Buildings and Grounds [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds, Sixty-Fifth Congress, second session, on Apr. 24, 1918
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1918.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 8. Considers Kennebunkport, Maine, customs building conveyance, Princeton, Ind., land conveyance, and San Francisco, Calif., building transfer from Treas. Dept. to War Dept.
Considers (65) H.R. 10663, (65) H.R. 4283, (65) H.R. 7225.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9924604