Charges Against the Federal Board for Vocational Education. Part 20 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education, Sixty-Sixth Congress, second session, on May 3, 1920
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1920.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 1,177-1,231 pages ; cm.
- Includes discussion of cooperation among Federal Board for Vocational Education, National Tuberculosis Association and several other non-profit organizations in veterans rehabilitation programs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9924840