Indians of the U.S. Vol. 3, Investigation of the Field Service [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Indian Affairs, Sixty-Sixth Congress, second session, on May 10-14, 16-23, 25, 26, 29, 30, June 1, 3, 1920
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1920.
- Physical Description:
- 1,429 pages ; cm.
- Hearings were held, May 10-14 in Oklahoma; May 16-18 in New Mexico; May 18-23, 25 in Arizona; May 26 in Riverside, Calif.; May 29 in Salt Lake City, Utah; May 30 at Fort Hall, Idaho; and June 1 and 3 in Montana. and Considers (66) H.R. 12866, (66) H.R. 2480.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9924916