Return of the Railroads to Private Ownership. Vol. 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Sixty-Sixth Congress, first session, on July 15-18, 21-25, 29-31, Aug. 1, 5-9, 11-15, 18, 19, 1919
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1919.
- Physical Description:
- 1,122 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to terminate wartime Federal control over railroads; to revise and extend Govt jurisdiction in rate-making and securities issuance matters; to provide for Federal railroad corporations; and to establish ICC regional planning commissions and a Federal Transportation Board. and Considers (65) H.R. 13298, (66) H.R. 4378.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9924954