Amendment of the Seamen's Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Subcommittee on Navigation Laws, Sixty-Sixth Congress, second session, on May 19, 1920
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Navigation Laws
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1920.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation on duty hours and qualification requirements for Great Lakes seamen. and Considers (66) H.R. 12396.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9925007