Japanese Immigration. Part 3 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, Sixty-Sixth Congress, second session, on July 19-21, 1920
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Immigration and Naturalization
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1920.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 841-1,056 pages ; cm.
- July 19 and 20 hearings were held in Los Angeles, Calif. July 21 hearings were held by subcommittees in Fresno, Livingston, Turlock, and Auburn, Calif.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Im 6/1:J 27/1-3
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9925375