World War Veterans' Legislation (Officers Who Incurred Physical Disability) [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on World War Veterans Legislation, Sixty-Eighth Congress, first session, on Mar. 11, 1924
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on World War Veterans' Legislation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1924.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 74 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to extend retirement benefits to disabled emergency Army officers of World War I.
Considers (68) H.R. 6484.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.W 89:R 31
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9926151