New York State Barge Canal [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Sixty-Eighth Congress, first session, on May 23, 1924
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1924.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 28 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to modify contract for War Department disposal of New York State Barge Canal facilities. and Considers (68) S.J. Res. 102.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9926181