Survey of Alcoholic Liquor Traffic and the Enforcement of the Eighteenth Amendment [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Alcoholic Liquor Traffic, Sixty-Eighth Congress, second session, on Feb. 16, 20, 23, 1925
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Alcoholic Liquor Traffic
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1925.
- Physical Description:
- 132 pages ; cm.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Al 1/2:Ei 4
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9926238