Speech of Senator Robert M. La Follette. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Privileges and Elections, Sixty-Fifth Congress, first session, on Oct. 16, 1917
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Privileges and Elections
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1917.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages ; cm.
- Investigates alleged seditious speech by Sen. Robert M. La Follette before the Nonpartisan League in St. Paul, Minn.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9926534