Use of Naval Radio Stations for Commercial Purposes. Part 3 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Naval Affairs, Subcommittee on Radio, Sixty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Nov. 21, 1919
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1919.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 283-317 pages ; cm.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9926728