Osage Extension. <Part 1> [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Indian Affairs, Sixty-Sixth Congress, third session, on Dec. 17, 18, 1920
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1920.
- Physical Description:
- 92 pages ; cm.
- Considers Osage Indians mineral rights trust period extension.
Considers (66) S. 4039.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 2/2:Os 1/8-1
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9926742