Amendments to Federal Farm Loan Act and Federal Reserve Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Banking and Currency, Sixty-Seventh Congress, first session, on July 18, 19, 1921
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1921.
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation on Federal farm loan banks loan limit increase and agricultural interests representative appointment to Federal Reserve Board.
Considers (67) S. 2253, (67) S. 2263.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:F 31/10
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9926808