Japanese Immigration Legislation [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Immigration, Sixty-Eighth Congress, first session, on Mar. 11-13, 15, 1924
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Immigration
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1924.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 170 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to prohibit immigration of aliens ineligible for U.S. citizenship. Also considers legislation to establish quota for Japanese immigration.
Considers (68) H.R. 6540, (68) S. 2576.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Im 6/2:J 27/2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9927067