<Statements of Rear Admiral Leigh C. Palmer, Chief of the Bureau of Navigation; Capt. Ellsworth P. Bertholf, Captain Commandant of the Coast Guard; Capt. William C. Watts, Judge Advocate General of the Navy; Capt. Charles McAllister, Engineer in Chief of the Coast Guard; Capt. Johnson, Capt. Laning, and Commander Coffey> [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Sixty-Fifth Congress, second session, on Feb. 18, 1918
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1918.
- Physical Description:
- 537-558 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 15. Considers H.R. 9747, to temporarily promote Coast Guard officers while operating as part of the Navy.
Considers (65) H.R. 9747.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9927369