Hearing on the Bill H.R. 4737, Authorizing the President To Reinstate Milton Marion Fenner as a Lieutenant in the U.S. Navy, Later Modified and Introduced as H.R. 13760, Bill for the Relief of Milton M. Fenner [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Sixty-Sixth Congress, second session, on Feb. 16, 1920
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1920.
- Physical Description:
- 3,313-3,323 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 190.
Considers (66) H.R. 4737, (66) H.R. 13760.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9927470