Hearing on the Bill H.R. 10967, To Relieve Unemployment Among Civilian Workers of the Government, To Remove the Financial Incentives to War, To Stabilize Production in Federal Industrial Plants, To Promote the Economical and Efficient Operation of These Plants, and for Other Purposes [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Subcommittee on Yards and Docks, Sixty-Seventh Congress, second session, on May 29, 31, June 1, 1922
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs. Subcommittee on Yards and Docks
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1922.
- Physical Description:
- 1,063-1,142 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 140. Considers bill to require preferential allocation of military contract work to Navy yards and arsenals if cost estimates are lower than those submitted by private bidders.
Considers (67) H.R. 10967.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9927559