Revision of Statutes Relating to Patents [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Patents, Sixty-Seventh Congress, second session, on Apr. 6, May 1, 3, 4, 1922
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Patents
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1922.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 302 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to require that unless patents be worked and put into operation in U.S. within certain period of time the Government reserves the right to license those patents for manufacture, sale, and use in U.S.
Considers (67) S. 3325, (67) S. 3410.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 27/2:P 27/3
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9927674