Plant Quarantine Amendment -- Tick-Infested Cattle [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Agriculture, Sixty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Apr. 3, 8, 12, 1926
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1926.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 48 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial J. Considers legislation to prohibit interstate transport of tick-infested cattle and to re-establish authority of states to prohibit transport of diseased plants across state boundaries. and Considers (69) H.J. Res. 210, (69) H.R. 9833.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9927925