Authorizing the Coinage of a Gold Medal for Presentation to Col. Charles A. Lindbergh in Honor of His Achievements [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Coinage, Weights, and Measures, Seventieth Congress, first session, on Feb. 20, 1928
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Coinage, Weights, and Measures
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1928.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 6 pages ; cm.
- Considers (70) H.J. Res. 192.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9928233