Flood Control. Part 7, Floods in the New England States [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Flood Control, Seventieth Congress, first session, on Nov. 22, 1927, Jan. 11, 1928
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Flood Control
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1928.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 4,925-5,370 pages ; cm.
- Contains material related to flood control programs, hydrographic data, and statistics on flood-related property damage in Florida, Sacramento River area, Calif, and the Mississippi River Valley (p. 4957-5248). and Considers (70) S. 3434, (69) H.R. 9957, (69) S. 2273.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9928335