Unsolicited Merchandise in the Mails [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Post Roads, Subcommittee on Offenses Against the Postal Service, Seventieth Congress, first session, on Feb. 2, 3, 1928
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Post Roads
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1928.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 68 pages ; cm.
- Considers (70) H.R. 351.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 84/1:M 53/2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9928414