Statements of Hon. T. Douglas Robinson, Assistant Secretary of the Navy; Admiral Edward W. Eberle; and Admiral W. R. Shoemaker on H.R. 8125, a Bill To Provide for the Promotion or Advancement of Officers Who Have Specialized in Aviation So Long as To Jeopardize Their Selection for Promotion or Advancement to the Next Higher Grade or Rank [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Sixty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Feb. 10, 1926
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 1,041-1,083 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 125. Also considers H.R. 8123. and Considers (69) H.R. 8123, (69) H.R. 8125.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9928497